Visual Resumes For Your First Job
Stand out in your post-grad job search with these resume templates. When starting the search for your first job, a well-crafted resume is essential. With Adobe Creative Cloud, it's easier than ever to create a visually stunning resume that will set you apart. Choose from hundreds of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign templates. Explore templates on Adobe Stock. Try this template for a clean look with a pop of color.
Try this template for a classic look with geometric accents.
Try this template for a simple, elegant look with a symmetric layout.
When creating your resume, here’s some things to keep in mind:
- Do your research. Before writing your resume, identify what skills employers value by researching job descriptions of careers that interest you.
- Utilize hierarchy. Prioritize the most important things and put them first.
- Quantity your accomplishments. Include specific facts, figures, and numbers when possible.
- Be Concise. Include only a few bullet points for each experience.
- Communicate action. Use power verbs such as spearheaded, executed, analyzed, etc. to strengthen your statements.
Are you a current student? See how you can save up to 60% on Adobe Creative Cloud.